Union Lake Veterinary Hospital has state-of-the-art in-house laboratory services and equipment to get fast results for emergency and urgent care cases. We also use several well-respected reference laboratories for additional diagnostic testing.
We work closely with all of our lab partners to keep costs as low as possible while providing the highest quality of service for early detection of illness and treatment of medical problems.
Our laboratory services include, but are not limited to:
- Routine Blood Panel Screenings
- Parasite Screening (Intestinal and blood borne (Heartworm))
- Infectious Disease Testing
- Allergy Testing
- Endocrinology Testing (Diabetes, Cushing’s, Addison’s, Thyroid Diseases)
- Biopsies and Histopathology
- Vaccine Titer Testing
- Culture and Sensitivity
- Nutritional Analysis
- Gastrointestinal Disorder Diagnostics
- And much more