The team at Union Lake Veterinary Services is here to help you find your perfect new mate who also loves their canine.
The Best Dog Lover Dating Apps
Let’s face it, the dating scene can be challenging at best and meme-worthy at worst. There are options out there, but how do you vet the right site for you? If you love your canine family, there are thousands of other singles who feel the same way. Here are some of our favorite dog lover sites.
1. Tindog – Tindog is modeled after Tinder in that you can swipe left or right on possible suitors. Tindog also has a built-in function for suggestions on dog-friendly places you can meet up, like parks and patios. While you can’t access Tindog on your computer or tablet, you can use any smartphone to download this bark-worthy app.
2. Fetch a Date – This site is sure to find the right dog lover for you. Not only can you meet others who adore pups as much as you, but there are also panels for dog-related discussion where you can ask loads of questions. Didn’t find the perfect match? That’s okay. The great bonus about this site is that there are plenty of other perks, like resources for pet owners.
3. Dig – One of the more popular dog lover dating apps around, Dig connects local dog lovers and offers an array of pet-friendly dating hangout options. This smartphone app (like Tindog), allows you to create a profile. The software then searches out those with similar interests to create a match made in doggie heaven.
4. Wowzer – Formed in 2019, Wowzer is a Seattle-based app that currently only matches dog lovers in that area (but is probably going to expand). Like other dog-people dating sites, this site allows you to create a profile and personalizes the matches listed for you. Wowzer encourages creative, personable tag lines and profiles, and has awesome Q&A features to boost your profile.
5. Dog Date Afternoon – Dog Date Afternoon gives you AND your dog your own profiles where others can get to know you both. Looking for a new squeeze with a specific type of dog? This site allows you to search out the right match for your four-legged. The extra cool feature of Dog Date Afternoon is that it allows you to post wherever you go so that if there are any possible suitors heading your way, you two (or four) can meet up!
Dating Apps for Dog Owners: A Wag-Worthy Match
There are wonderful dating sites for dog lovers out there that can help you find your specific dog-loving “type”. It’s particularly important to find another person who appreciates their own canine friend and will appreciate your furry one as much as you. These apps avoid the usual trappings of non-dog people. They help connect fellow dog lovers to go on many pet-friendly, romantic adventures. What’s not to love?
For more information on dating apps for dog owners, or to schedule an appointment for your pet, please call our team.