ULVH & ULPS are open and all vet and pet services are now available. We are being zealous in helping to keep you and our team safe. Even though the Governor has ended the stay at home order, COVID-19 is not gone.
We continue to comply with the County Health Department’s Public Health Emergency Order. Some of the ways we comply include:
- Vaccinated individuals (staff and clients) are mask optional on the honor system
- By appointment only
- Call upon arrival and we will direct you to enter the building when ready for appointments
- Surfaces disinfected between clients/patients
- Hand sanitizer available for clients and staff alike
- One person per visit unless end of life/quality of life visit, then two people per visit
- Please reschedule if you have tested positive for COVID or have been exposed to someone with COVID or COVID symptoms within the past two weeks
- Clients may enter for prescriptions/food pickup, but please continue to practice physical distancing
We are making it as safe as possible for your pet to get the veterinary care they need during this COVID-19 pandemic. Thank you to everyone for your patience and understanding!